CPU PM (負責AMD 產品) #JY
PM經驗且系統廠出來的人選/熟悉Power BI /英文精通
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) (NYSE: AMD) is an innovative technology company dedicated to collaborating with customers and technology partners to ignite the next generation of computing and graphics solutions at work, home and play.
If you have a passion for excellence and a drive to achieve, you belong at AMD. Our employees work hard, have fun, and thrive on success. We meet the challenges of an evolving marketplace by staying true to our corporate values, including an unwavering respect for individuals and a focus on retaining superior employees.
We are looking for a responsible Project Manager/Coordinator to administer and organize all types of internal or external projects, from simple activities to more complex plans.
Project Manager/Coordinator responsibilities include working closely with our customer operation team to prepare comprehensive operational action plans, including resources, timeframes, budgets for projects and to use tools like PowerBI, SharePoint, Excel and etc. to automate the comprehensive data into reporting. You will perform various coordinating tasks, like schedule and risk management, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you will collaborate with all our functional partners and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines.
Ultimately, the Project Manager/Coordinator’s duties are to ensure that all customer operational projects are completed on time, within budget and meet high quality standards.
- Create and consolidate data into one using PowerBI, SharePoint, Google Apps, Excel and etc. to help ease team operation for the team
- Maintain the current PowerBI reporting tools
- Collaborate team to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives of project to help better customer scaling.
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes for tracking.
- Make sure that supporting team needs are met as projects evolve, execute of logistics, analyze risks and opportunities
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate on PowerBI reporting, operational automation
- Work with the teams/supporting teams to eliminate blockers
- Create and maintain comprehensive the tool or project documentation, plans and reports, user guide, training material and etc.
- Proven work experience as a Project Manager/Coordinator or similar role & experience in using tool like PowerBI, SharePoint, Excel, Google Apps and etc.
- Experience in basic project management
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with risk management
- Hands-on experience with project management tools
Please add my line:0988598087 for further discussion.
若您符合此職缺的條件，請寄完整履歷至 Jasmine Yeh.
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Jasmine Yeh.
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.