Electronic Engineer in Server Power Supply Company #JY
Engineer I - Electronic
Duties And Responsibilities
Design and follow up project of switched mode power supplies development
- Electrical circuit design (including magnetic & thermal design) & analysis independently
- Supporting Schematic capture & PCB design with CAD engineer.
- Circuit simulations & reports
- Keep track of project schedule
- Conference call with FAE, customers & others.
FA, Testing & debugging
- Failure analysis & problem solving with corrective/preventive actions
- Supporting Unit power up & waveforms' capture in each design stages.
- Required bench works of manual & ATE test independently
- Customer Specification & technical documentation check
- BOM maintenance
- Responsible on Design review minutes
- Other Design related documents such as compliance matrix, test plan... etc generation & maintenance
- Component sourcing & evaluation
- Works with PM, support teams and factory to ensure smooth development
- Participates in conference calls with customer & supplies
- Provides technical supports for production and field problems
- Liaise with suppliers on the development of new semiconductors and IC
- Involve Firmware & Mechanical design
- Follow RFQ and keep the material cost under control in project developing
Job Specification / Competency Required
- Power Electronic knowledge
- Circuit Simulation Knowledge
- FW knowledge
若您符合此職缺的條件，請寄完整履歷至 Jasmine Yeh.
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Jasmine Yeh.
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.