MG-美商消費品 徵 Marketing Mananger (1.2~1.5M)
- Develop the new sales channel strategies and business development plans (digital & offline channels) with focusing on defined customer group to broaden product/brand penetration and grow sales.
- Initiate tactics and campaigns to drive high quality product experiences across customer touchpoints and achieve the assigned metrics (revenue, number of new customers, conversion rate, active rate, repeat orders and customer satisfaction and engagement level...etc.).
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing teams to outline the opportunities or campaigns in terms or promotions, brand activities, training or product launches to address the defined customer’s expectations and satisfaction.
- Campaigns & projects manage and communicate the schedule and deliverables to all stakeholders involved in the campaigns, to ensure a fully integrated campaign is delivered on time and within budget.
- Provide the insights and recommendations based on industry news and trend forecasts and be able to turn them into business opportunities and contribute to metrics.
- Create an environment and communication platforms where customers want to share their inspiring successes or recommendations to our future or potential customers.
- Able to manage budget plan and conduct the post campaign/promotion performance analysis and be able to present the findings, results, and enhancements to leadership teams.
- Bachelor’s degree with MBA preferred.
- 5+ years in marketing position with proven results in consumer marketing or trade marketing management experiences.
- Strong numerical, financial and business trend analysis skills.
- Customer oriented mindset with excellent self-motivating and interpersonal skills.
- Strategic thinker with excellent presentation skills.
- Posses collaborative self-starter behavior and exceptional project management skill set; being comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment but still remains the resilience.
- Be able to influence others to lobby the plans and approaches, and ability to communicate and influence senior leadership.
- Be able to think big while paying careful attention to detail.
- Expert in Excel, proficient in PowerPoint & Word.
- Good teamwork spirit to co-work with cross teams and other departments to achieve a common goal.
- Proficiency on English and Mandarin communication including writing and speaking.
若您符合此職缺的條件，請寄完整履歷至 Meg Yen.
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Meg Yen.
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.