美國獨角獸公司 Network Engineer #JY
If you need more information about this role, please contact me vis line (ID:0988598087)
Familiar with English( global team)
Above 6 years of working experiences in Cisco
Based in Taiwan, you will connect and secure our growing businesses with a high performance network service.
As a member of our global teams, you will design, deploy, and maintain our services across retail stores, warehouses, call centers, factories, studios and offices globally.
[Who you are]
1. You are unfazed by new, evolving landscapes. You see challenges as chances to demonstrate your qualities
2. You are decisive, create time to exchange while also comfortable to take risks when time is up to push for action
3. You are passionate on learning, engineering and translating best technologies into business enabling achievement; you trust your capabilities to to tackle puzzles heads-on
4. You work effortlessly cross technical functions, and comfortable to adjust your speech according to your audience’s technical level
[What you will do]
1. Key service scope: Wired and wireless data network, voice systems, switches, routers, firewalls, site-to-site IPsec tunnels, client VPN and network security
- Drive vulnerabilities remediation with the business and IT teams
- Evangelize security practices throughout Pelotons’ sites and users
- Deploy Pelotons’ network security standards and risk control activity
- Plan and deliver service changes (e.g. upgrades and proactive maintenance)
- Monitor & resolve int’l network incident escalations (Tier 2~3) 24x7 global rotation
- Maintain network and relevant security tooling to enrich intelligence
- Optimize problem to reduce recurrence
- Upkeep service documents (SOP and diagrams); coach junior members to establish regional service capability
- Continually improving network security and compliance
3. Design and Build
- Deliver network service per business needs (e.g. system network needs, site setup…)
- Evaluate new technologies for portfolio evolution
[What you should have]
1. Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field
- CCNP equivalent
- [Preferred] CISSP, OSCP, Security+ equivalent
3. Hands-on experiences on...
- Designing IP addressing hierarchy, site-to-site IPsec tunneling
- Campus and large scale routing and switching architecture
- Transport protocols, routing protocols, and security/auth to encryption protocols at all layers of the OSI model with emphasis on TCP/IP
- Collecting and analyzing security relevant logs and identify threats / gaps
- Deploy offensive and defensive security measures, incident response, vulnerability management, automation, IT compliance and risk control
- 6Y+: Technical administration of Cisco, Meraki, Aruba Wireless and Palo Alto equipment
- [Preferred] 3Y+: network security and compliance role
- [Preferred] 2Y+: network design and support of public cloud infra: AWS, Azure, GCP
[What you should know]
- Mandatory -
1. Network fault tolerance, performance tuning, monitoring systems, statistics/metrics collection, and disaster recovery.
2. VTP, LACP, 802.1Q, RSTP, ARP, CDP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, HSRP, GLBP, VSS/VSL, QoS, Multicast, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, RADIUS/TACACS+, 802.1x, SNMP, L3VPNs, L2VPNs and IPsec
3. Wireless design and site survey tools
4. Packet capture and traffic analysis
- Preferred -
1. Project management (Agile)
2. Enterprise scale network security solution & firewall management (Meraki, Palo Alto, PFSense, etc)
3. Supporting and administering DDI solutions
4. Development processes and environment tools: e.g. Git, Jira, Confluence
5. SOAR (Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response), CASB, DLP technologies
6. Security compliance & quality management: ISO9001, 27001, SOX ITGC audit facilitation, remediation
7. Operational technology and manufacturing security
8. China IT compliance, cyber risk and data protection practices
若您符合此職缺的條件，請寄完整履歷至 Jasmine Yeh.
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Jasmine Yeh.
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.