美商新創運動科技 Sr. Recruiter(Talent Acquisition Manager) #JY
[THE ROLE ]
We’re searching for a highly organized Recruiter to assist our Corporate & Tech Recruitment team in Taiwan with the execution of our talent acquisition and talent marketing efforts. Working as a member of our People team, you will interact with a number of our growing teams, including (but not limited to) Manufacturing & Supply Chain, Tech (R&D), Finance, IT, Human Resources.
1. Partner with hiring managers and business group or organization leads, and key collaborators to understand unique talent needs.
2. Learn new tech and product domains quickly and understand how to craft effective search strategies within those domains
3. Source and recruit talent in a competitive talent market and strategic hiring goals.
4. Coordinate a high volume of complex phone and onsite interviews, organize travel arrangements for candidates, reserve conference rooms, and provide confirmations for the candidate
5. Deliver a high level of communication between hiring managers, candidates, and other stakeholders
6. Maintain and update all outside Company pages, hiring platforms, and employer-branding sites
7. Be responsible for the candidate interview experience from first contact through the interview process
8. Maintain accurate reporting within our internal tools
9. Act as the liaison between hiring managers, candidates and recruiters
10. Contribute to projects that positively impact the recruiting team
1. 5+ years of recruiting and sourcing experience, preferably in a high-growth or startup environment, ideally demonstrating the ability to hire and close FAANG level candidates.
2. 5+ years experience sourcing with LinkedIn and other email marketing & CRM tools
3. Proven ability to successfully identify, manage, and engage with exceptional candidates in high growth environments
4. Proven track record of continuous improvement through problem solving and producing solutions. An agile approach
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Mandarin and English
6. Ability to attention to detail, with strong multi-tasking and organization skills
7. Strong sense of urgency, with proven ability to act swiftly under pressure and adapt to changing priorities and processes
8. Experience managing applicant tracking systems
9. Experience and passion for using quantitative data do guide day to day decisions, report progress to stakeholders, and justify recommendations
Please contact me via line (0988598087) or send CV to email@example.com for further discussion
若您符合此職缺的條件，請寄完整履歷至 Jasmine Yeh.
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Jasmine Yeh.
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.