MG-FMCG Brand Marketing intern,近市政府
"Incumbent will actively support the Brand Marketing Team throughout the new product development planning process, which the incumbent will be assigned to the following responsibilities:
1.Global & Local Industry Research & Analysis
- Gather global and local industry & regulatory insights and produce periodical reports
- Ad-hoc qualitative and quantitative analysis on industry trend and performance"
2.Manage employee community channel to elevate category knowledge
- Publish category related posts on the channel
- Manage industry Q&A section
- Translation to 中文
3.Assist on project management operation
- Arrnage meeting schedule and produce meeting minutes
- Manage Project Gantt Chart and key stakeholder management"
4. Assist Brand Team on Product Development
- Product Development Works
- Brand Localization & Translation
- Executional Playbook Publication
5.Manage Brand Team Administrative Works
- Team File Cataloguing and Indexing
- Budget & Expenditure Tracking
- Ad-hoc requests supporting Brand Team Members
- University degree in Marketing or Business related background.
-Familiar with Excel formula/function (e.g. IFS, VLOOKUP, SUMPRODUCT, PIVOT TABLE)
-Familiar with charting on MS Office.
- Detail oriented and good with logic.
-Fluent in English speaking, writing, reading and listening.
若您符合此職缺的條件，請寄完整履歷至 Meg Yen.
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Meg Yen.
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.